Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Kaka Confident Survive in Madrid

Ricardo Kaka does not interested in returning to Italy or back to his homeland, Brazil, next season. Kaka insisted would fight for his place at Real Madrid.
The best player in 2007 to leave AC Milan and join the Los Merengues in 2009. However, Kaka failed to show the best ability as he does with the Rossoneri.
Kaka was rumored to be frozen out of Jose Mourinho's squad for next season. He cited a part transfer Douglas Maicon, Inter Milan right-back. Rumors of a return to the Brazilian Kaka also sticking.
However, midfielder 29 years claim to have confirmed its commitment with Los Blancos. "The fact is I want to continue with Real Madrid and it seems I will be there next season," said Kaka to Globoesporte.

"Before leaving Spain, I spoke with the club and obviously it will happen. This is the truth, others just speculation that I was going to Inter or AC Milan or go back to Brazil, "he continued, as in sitat Goal on Saturday (11/06/2011).
"None of it is part of my plan,"said the player who brought AC Milan Champions League 2007."I know not meet the expectations of the club, the fans or the press and I really want that to happen in Madrid, so my hope is to hang in there as a personal target," he said, when asked who did not meet performance expectation.

No comments:

Post a Comment